About the Australian Flagship Fund
The Responsible Entity’s objective is to provide investors with capital growth, attractive risk-adjusted returns and stable distributions over the medium to long-term through exposure to quality Australian equities that are well positioned to deliver sustainable earnings growth and returns on capital.
The Fund has access to an Investment Committee comprised of highly experienced industry professionals and two Portfolio Managers. The Investment Committee and Portfolio Managers will provide the Investment Manager with expert advice and recommendations in relation to its investment portfolio including investment strategy, evaluation of investment opportunities and potential disposals as well as portfolio management.
The Investment Committee and Portfolio Managers comprises:
- DAVID EVANS BEc. (Monash) | CHAIR
- MARGARET JACKSON AC, BEc., Hon LLD (Monash), MBA (Melb) | COMMITTEE MEMBER
- ALAN DIXON BCom (ANU), CA | COMMITTEE MEMBER
- DAVID CRAWFORD AO, BCom, LLB. (Melb) | COMMITTEE MEMBER
- KEVIN MCCANN AM, BA, LLB (Hons)(Syd) | COMMITTEE MEMBER
- TED ALEXANDER BEc. (1st Hons)(UTAS), M.Phil Economics (Oxford) | COMMITTEE MEMBER
- BEN CHAN BCE, BCom (Melb), CFA | PORTFOLIO MANAGER
- ADAM ALEXANDER BCom (Melb) | PORTFOLIO MANAGER
See Our team for more detail.
Key advantages of investing in the Australian Flagship Fund include:
- High quality and experienced investment committee
The Fund has access to an Investment Committee comprised of highly experienced industry professionals and two Portfolio Managers
- Active management
The Investment Committee and Portfolio Managers will actively review information and carry out research and analysis with respect to potential and existing investments
- Targeting consistent distributions
The Responsible Entity will seek to provide a steady cash flow from the Fund, targeting a cash distribution of 5% per annum based on the NAV at or around the beginning of the relevant distribution period, paid semi-annually
- Attractive dividend reinvestment plan opportunity
Investors may elect to have the Target Distribution reinvested at a 5% discount to NAV
- Access to quality Australian listed securities
The Fund seeks to provide exposure to a portfolio of quality ASX listed securities that are well positioned to achieve sustainable earnings and capital growth
- Convenient investment platform
The Fund provides an opportunity to invest in a diverse range of quality Australian equities through an actively managed ASX listed investment vehicle
Like all investments, an investment in the Evans & Partners Australian Flagship Fund carries risk which may result in the loss of income or principle invested. In addition to the general risks of investing, specific risk associated with investing in the Fund include, but is not limited to, investment selection and strategy risk, equity risk and concentration risk. For further information about the risks of investing in the Fund please refer to Section 6 of the PDS.